In this episode join Isi Caulder and Laurence MacPhie as they discuss intellectual property considerations in the context of artificial intelligence (AI) in healthcare.
This episode will cover:
– IP protection opportunities for AI in healthcare
– The role AI is playing in the COVID-19 crisis
– IP rights hindering R&D/access to critical supplies during a pandemic
– How IP rights are helping facilitate collaborations and sharing of data
– How AI will help healthcare post-crisis
Click here to listen to the full Podcast Episode: