More and more entrepreneurs and Stakeholders across the globe(UK, FRANCE, CAMEROUN) are showing more interest in the IP FORUM Nigeria, slated for the 20th -21st August 2021 at Continental Suites Abeokuta.
We are pleased to announce that UK -based Fractional IP has become a Partner to IP Forum Nigeria.
Fractional IP is a technology-enabled consultancy that uses advanced software and its IP know-how to deliver strategic work as business advisors.
It specializes in building compelling case-based innovation materials that will foster successful JV/Licensing partnerships and closing transactions via proprietary platforms & boutique services.
Fractional IP has served over 150 clients since its inception in 2017.
Fractional IP is gaining worldwide recognition, namely:
- Leading Intellectual Property Capital Consultant of the Year; United Kingdom by AI’s 2020 Leading Adviser Awards
- Top 25 Emerging IP Player by Gorilla IP Magazine
Its mission is to help private, and public organizations build IP solutions that will be10X the value and capability.
Akeem Famuyiwa is the founder of Fractional IP and has several laurels to his credit, namely ;
- Founder and product architect of Patworc & iPrune IP analytics platforms. SaaS products targeting both expert IP managers and consultants as well as new entrants in the patent space
- Developed AXSPatent (an incubator focused on patent/market fit and commercialization)
- Keynote speaker: How To Be A Good IP Specialist (WIPO Conference November 2019. Seoul, South Korea).
He will be joining other erudite SPEAKERS to share his thoughts at the IP FORUM Nigeria.
Theme: Strengthening Intellectual Property Rights Protection And Enforcement in Nigeria
The event will provide a unique opportunity for SMEs, MSMEs, Organized Private Sector, Federal and State Government parastatals Pan Nigeria, and local businesses in Abeokuta, Lagos, and environs to share experiences learn, and network.
LEARNING, NETWORKING, AND LEISURE IN ONE CONFERENCE
To Register for the forum click: https://forms.gle/xQ4racpWvpYVfPvy7
For more enquiries on Sponsorship, Partnership and Exhibition contact +2348053266716.
If you are interested in coming to Nigeria to do business, participating in this conference should be one of your MARKET ENTRY STRATEGY.
See more details in the attached flier.